SERAB Scholarship for Non-Traditional Female Students
- March 15 : applications available
- June 15 : application deadline
- August 1 : scholarship awarded
- The SERAB Scholarship is awarded in the amount of $600. The scholarship is a one-time financial aid that is awarded to one non-traditional female student.
- The Committee will consider all applications that are received on or before June 15. Applications received after this date will be automatically disqualified. Only applicants using the official form with supporting documents will be considered.
- The scholarship amount will be paid by SERAB directly to the college or university in the name of the scholarship recipient by the beginning of the Fall semester unless otherwise notified.
- Applicant must be female.
- Applicant must be a South Dakota resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in South Dakota.
- Two forms of reference from academic advisor, employer, family friend, etc., attesting to your scholastic ability, leadership qualities, and character.
- Completed Application form and questionnaire.
- Past and present SERAB members and their families are not eligible for the the scholarship award.
- SERAB does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, or political beliefs.
The 2019 application will be posted on March 15.
Please e-mail finished applications to: email@example.com
Or mail to: SERAB, PO Box 88251, Sioux Falls, SD 57109
Contact us if you have any questions or would like the application emailed to you. Thank you and good luck!